Let us plan your next corporate outing! CornDodgers Farm is a great place to host your next company picnic! There’s tons to do for all ages and what could be better team building than a good old fashioned game of tug o war? Choose from the venue-only option or full service venue and food, not to mention several great add-on activities. Take the stress out of planning your event and call, text, or email us today to get your spot!
Venue rental and activities ($2600-$5000)
- 6 hours at the farm for up to 500 people. $5 per person over 500 up to 1000 visitors or $5000. Rentals for more than 1000 visitors are quoted individually. $2600 minimum. A $250 deposit is required at time of booking and is applied toward the final total.
- Giant jumping pillow
- Tractor Playland
- Rat Rollers
- Barnyard Ball
- Rubber duck races
- Tug o war
- Giant tire swings
- Corn hole and farm games
- Cow train rides
- Wagon rides
- Mini Barnyard Ball (ages 5 and under) (Coming 2017)
- Goat Walk (Coming 2017)
- Staff as needed for above activities and clean-up/waste disposal
- Pony Rides-$75 per hour, 2 hour minimum. These are two of our regular ponies hand lead around the farm by our staff. Not on a traditional “ring”. The number of rides per person is not limited.
- Gem mining at the Lost Yer Mine-$3.50 to $10 per bag.
- Corn Cannon-3 shots for $1
- Snow cones at The Frozen Boll-Open for 4 hours, 6 flavors available. $200 for up to 500 people in attendance. $300 for 500-1000 in attendance.
We can fully cater your event or you may have it catered yourself. If we provide the food, we also set up and clean up. If a caterer is used or you cook yourself, you will be responsible for set up and bagging of any garbage. Typical “picnic” food (hamburgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, chips, tea, lemonade, water, dessert) ranges from $5.50 to $7.50 per person. Custom menu planning is also available. Alcohol is not permitted.
All CornDodgers Farm rules apply. Smoking is not permitted except in designated areas. No alcohol. Six climate controlled restrooms are available, two of which are handicap accessible. Our picnic area seats approximately 150 guests at a time. Most gatherings are set up as a “come and go, eat as you wish” type event. We strive to make your event as fun and stress free as possible. At CornDodgers Farm, there is no age limit on fun. Adults can do almost any activity children can do and several of them are excellent for team building. Thank you for considering CornDodgers Farm for you next big event!
Send an email through the Contact Us page or call/text Amanda at 334.726.1485.
Church and Civic Groups (Fall Corn Maze Season)
Civic groups and church groups of all denominations and are welcome at CornDodgers Farm.
- A group rate is available for a general admission ticket. Additional attractions are available at the regular rates.
- Reservations are required to receive the group rate. All reservations are made during normal operating hours unless group is composed of 50 or more ages 3 and up.
- Tickets must be purchased in one transaction with one method of payment.
- All members of the group must be present before entering the grounds. Once all of the group is admitted, the discounted rate will no longer apply.
- No other discounts (i.e. senior citizens) may be used in conjunction with the group rate.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. We recommend 1 adult per 8 children.
- All CornDodgers Rules apply. Members of any group found in violation of the rules will be escorted to the ticket booth until a chaperone can be located.
- Please send an email through the Contact Us page or call (334)726-1485 for reservations.