CornDodgers Farm offers multiple places to get your grub on and whet that thirst! From hamburgers, roasted corn, and boiled peanuts at CornDodgers Concessions to snowy treats at The Frozen Boll, you are sure to find something to please all your farm hands!
At CornDodgers Concessions, our farm fresh roasted corn and boiled peanuts are just a couple of the items you will find:
- Pepsi products (20 ounce) $2
- Bottled water (16 ounce) $2
- Little Hugs kid’s drinks $0.50
- Popsicles $0.50
- Ice cream cup $0.75
- Pickles $0.75
- Candy $0.25-$1
- Chips $0.50
- Crackers $0.50
- String Cheese $0.50
- Hot Dog $2.25
- Hamburger $4.00
- Cheesebuger $4.25
- Pizza Slice $2.75
- Boiled Peanuts $2 per cup
- Roasted corn ear* $3
- Nachos and Cheese $3.50 (add $0.50 for extra cheese or chili)
- Value meals (include chips and drink)
- Hot dog meal $4.25
- Hamburger meal $6.00
- Cheeseburger meal $6.25
- Pizza slice meal $4.75
* When available or depending on weather.
Beat the heat at our all new snow cone shack, The Frozen Boll! All your favorite flavors plus a few new ones! Located between CornDodgers Concessions and The Lost Yer Mine. $4.00 each
- Dill pickle-a farm specialty and our personal favorite!
- Sweet tea-yummy southern sweetness made right here on the farm!
- Pink bubblegum
- Green Apple
- Blue Raspberry
- Blue cotton candy
- Rainbow-Tiger’s blood, blue raspberry, and green apple
- Tiger’s Blood-wonderful blend of strawberry and coconut
- Hawaiian Dreamsicle–tastes like an orange Dreamsicle
Then check out our sweets at The Crooked Porch!
- Lemonade (32 ounce cup) $3
- Sweet tea (32 ounce cup) $2.50
- Brownie Sundae $2.75
- Gourmet Cookies (several varieties) $1.50 ea or order 1 dozen for $15.