Opening Saturday, September 23 for the 2017 Fall Corn Maze season
Fridays 5-10pm — Saturdays noon-10pm — Sundays 1-6pm
Closed Monday-Thursday except for field trips by reservation only.
General Admission (fall only) includes:
- Unlimited trips through the corn field maze
- Jumping pillow
- Corn crib
- Sunflower and cotton patch (note: sunflowers and cotton may not be in bloom all season)
- Super Slide
- Pumpkin bowling
- Pedal tractors and trikes
- Hay pyramid
- Tire mountain
- Pipe maze
- Cow train rides (at the driver’s discretion, small children may be required to be accompanied by an adult)
- CornDodgers Country Critters animal barn
- Corn hole games
- CornDodger Ball court
- Farm sized sand box and toys
- Giant Tractor Playset
- Tug of War
- Duck races
- Barnyard Ball
- Rat Rollers
- Mini Barnyard Ball (for ages 6 and under) (New for 2017!)
- Water painting (New for 2017!)
- Rock climbing wall (New for 2017!)
- Goat walk (New for 2017!)
- 1 pony ride for children ages 12 and under
Attractions available for additional charge:
- Corn Cannon 3 shots for $1
- Pony Rides $3 each for additional pony ride or for those over age 12
- The Lost Yer Mine $6 to $20
- Haunted Trail Maze $3 if purchased with general admission, $5 for Haunted Trail only (late October)
- Bounce Back Pass $5.50 plus tax ($6.00) Good for general admission on return visit any open day in 2016. Must be purchased before leaving grounds. Click here for more details.
Adults and children 3 and up $11 plus tax ($11.99)
Children 2 and under are free.
Senior citizens age 65 and over get $1 off admission
Get your tickets now!
Haunted Trail (Dates TBA) $3 when purchased with admission; $5 Haunted Trail only
- Active military members and families get a free glowstick or token to use on the grounds. Please have military ID ready.
- Group rates are available for school field trips and youth groups with reservations. Send an email through the Contact Us section for more information.
Most of the fun at CornDodgers Farm happens at night. You are welcome to bring your own small flashlight, but if you don’t, we sell glowsticks for $1 each.
Enjoy our roasted corn ears! They are a farm specialty! We also have boiled peanuts, hot chocolate, candy, pickles, sodas, popsicles, chips, and bottled water! No outside food or drinks, please! For concession prices, click here.
We accept cash at all stations. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are welcome at all stations except the corn cannon. Tokens may also be purchased at the ticket booth for $1 each and may be used at all stations like cash.
Need a prize for a raffle or other drawing?
Send an inquiry through the Contact Us page to customize your package.
Gift certificates available. Handicap parking is available.
We have a few rules to make your visit safe and fun!
Please look over these now!